Microsoft Pix includes a "Compare" button that allows you to keep the original, unprocessed photo in three easy steps.
- Immediately after capturing the image, go to the Gallery.
- Click and hold the "Compare" button until you see the "Keep" option appear.
- Slide your finger up until the "Keep" option changes to grey.
That's it! You will now see an "Original" thumbnail along with the "Best Image" thumbnail at the top of the screen.
- This only works on the LAST image you captured.
- "Compare / Keep" is not available when using flash.